Saturday 9 June 2012

Candy Rainbow





So I'm not the biggest fan of painting each nail a different colour, I just don't think it suits me. Buuuuuuuuuuuuut, I actually really like these colours together and think it's perfect for the summer! Even though the sun has gone into hibernation! :(



Candy rainbow

I used 5 nail varnishes to create this look and they are:
TOPSHOP 105 Celestial
Beauty UK glam nails 48 Peach Melba
Barry M 308 Berry
Barry M 317 Blue Moon
and
Barry M 307 Lemon
I also used Barry M 54 Basecoat and Topcoat.




Nail varnish I used

I also recently bought the Barry M 335 Copper which is just gorgeous with Beauty UK 53 Golden Chestnut and I used that on my toes :)



My Nail Varnish collection












1 comment:

  1. This looks great, especially loving the peach and the lilac x

    ReplyDelete