Monday 11 June 2012

Life is Sweet...




So today I found these Starburst sweets in my local co op  :) I love that they have the British flag on the front and the limited flavours are Apple, Strawberry, Blackcurrant and Raspberry. They are yummy but slightly sour tasting!



Limited Edition Starburst!


Inside the wrappers have the Union Jack on too!


Inside the packet :)

Oh and the Aero Strawberry was gorgeous! I'll be making a trip back to my post office to get another!


I also wanted to show you my new Blusher! I'm a sucker for pretty packaging and this is gorgeous! I didn't know Accessorize and Monsoon did Make-up but it really is beautiful.

Blusher
Inside it's two toned with pink and lilac

It's called a Merged Baked Blusher and it's Number 7 called Wowzer! It's much pinker than I usually buy but I wanted something bright to wear when I have a tan and think it brightens up my face! I also love that it merges two colours together. 

It's my sister's birthday soon so I will be buying some lip tints for her and maybe get a cheeky one for me ;) A girl can't have too much make up!






1 comment: