Friday 8 June 2012

This is all a bit new.......

So I've recently had my eyes opened to the world of blogging by my lovely friend Bex (http://busybeemummybex.blogspot.co.uk/) and I'm finding it all very interesting :)


At school I always loved to write and English was my favourite subject. I had a brilliant teacher and loved getting lost in books and writing descriptive pieces. However my interest wasn't great enough for me to actually do anything with it as I'm not a very academic person. I hate anything to do with paperwork as it bores me to death if I'm completely honest! I enjoy practical work and learning through seeing things and having a go!


I also LOVE buying make up, I'm addicted to nail varnish and I've recently started watching tutorials on YouTube. I thought it'd be fun to write about the products I buy and do little reviews :) It'll also help me keep tabs on what I've actually got and whether it's worth buying again. I can get a tad carried away when I go shopping if things look pretty!


Well that's my 1st blog done! Will start showing you pretty things soon :)


Thanks for reading!


Sarah 
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment