Sunday 24 June 2012

What a jolly long time......

I've been away for!! I'm so sorry I haven't blogged in a while but my laptop has decided to die on me and so did my phone, but I've since got a gorgeous iPhone 4 :) I can now blog again!!



I have been OBSESSED and I mean like crazily obsessed with beauty tutorials and "what's in my bag" videos on YouTube. I seriously love them and get swallowed up in all the lovely products that time flies and I've wasted half the morning! I really need to sort out my time management ;)

So, I recently saw a few youtubers using ELF products so I had a little nossey at their website and it's definitely worth a look! I've bought double of everything as its my sisters birthday soon so I brought her the same too :) I got a powder brush to blend on my foundation, I got a blending eye brush, a tone correcting concealer which smells AMAZING! And a clear eyebrow gel. So inexpensive but the products do the job written on the tin ;)



I have managed to read all my cosmopolitan mag so I picked up Glamour magazine today. It also made me happy that you got a free Benefit product with it!
I picked the That Gal Brightening Face primer and I can't wait to try it. It looks gorgeous and I love Benefit packaging. If you've got any recommendations of other Benefit products then I'd love to hear them. The blushes and bronzers look amazing!



Well I'm going off to experiment with a few nail varnishes but I'll blog again soon with some pressies I'm buying my sister. I may have get myself a cheeky little something ;)

Have a nice day kids! X

No comments:

Post a Comment