Saturday 9 June 2012

Guilty Pleasures


All week I've been checking to see if Cosmo has come out and I finally found it! I really love this magazine as it actually lasts me pretty much the whole month.
The first day I get it I have a good flick through and then I read it properly over the next few weeks.
This months issue came with some Mentos Fruity Fresh 7 gum and some sunglasses! Love it!!
Fave Mag and Treats

I also treated myself to a Daim bar and I saw this Aero bar that's made in Budapest and it has strawberry in it! I LOVE strawberries so thought I'd give it a try. I'll let you know if it's actually nice!!


Good old seaside Rock :)



My Mum's best friend bought me this Rock on Wednesday from Stratford as Rock is my favourite kind of sweet. If anyone goes to the seaside I get a little bit excited and always ask if they'd kindly get me some :) I'm going to Bournemouth for a few days in July so will definitely be stocking up!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogspot hun!
    Mmm, that strawberry Aero looks yummy. And I love your nails <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks honey :) The Aero was yummy!! x

    ReplyDelete