Monday 25 June 2012

Something New

So today I bought some new things. I got my sister some Soap and Glory products for her birthday and it's 3 for 2 in boots at the moment so i took advantage and kept something for me :) I chose a gorgeous moisturising body mist and it smells just like the body wash!

I also saw a new Barry M nail varnish called Chameleon. You apply a basecoat, then the nail varnish then add a topcoat over it and apparently it'll change colour. What colour, I don't know but I'll be sure to post a pic once I've done it :)

I also bought a coral lipstick from MUA for a £1!!! And I got some amazing looking toothpaste. Sad I know but it's sort of sparkly :) anything for a minty fresh mouth!

That's all for now! I just need to buy my sister a foundation brush so if anyone can recommend one that'd be fab and I've also ordered her some cake pops from my lovely friend Sallie. She has a page called Starbox Cakes on Facebook and she makes some yummy cakes!!

Blog soon :) Ta Ra!! Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment